Please join us in congratulating our Men’s LW Quadruple Sculls and “help them get there” by attending or donating to our upcoming fundraising effort held at Crescent on Sunday, July 9 2017 @ 3:00 PM. Donations are $20/head at the door. Tickets can be paid for in advance with checks made payable to Crescent Boat Club or via GoFundMe or through Venmo @Crescent-BoatClub.
- Casey Howshall (Philadelphia, Pa.; Roman Catholic HS 2013,University of Pennsylvania 2017)
- Benjamin Weaver (Prospect Park, Pa.; Roman Catholic HS 2015, University of Pennsylvania 2019)
- Stephen Ching (Bryn Mawr, Pa.; Radnor HS 2016, Temple University 2020)
- Nicholas Olimpo (Philadelphia, Pa.; Roman Catholic HS 2014, Temple University 2018)
- Coach Zack Coonz (Head Coach Roman Catholic HS, Head Coach Crescent Boat Club U 23 Program)
Estimated costs are in the $4,000 – $5,000 range per man. Expenses include air fare, lodging, food, transportation and rowing fees. Our simple message is “Let’s help them get there”!
- If you can’t attend but are able to donate we are asking for a minimum amount of $20. If you can attend, $20 at the door will gain admission.
- For those considering a sponsorship level, a donation of $1,000 will get your name or company’s name on the boat they will race (there’s room for up to four sponsors at the $1,000 level).
Our fundraiser at Crescent will offer a 50/50 raffle and a silent auction. We will be serving hot dogs, hamburgers, salads and snacks. Beer, soda and water will be served and if you’d like to bring a bottle of wine, feel free.
What a great way to not only celebrate our quad’s entry in the World’s but to celebrate our 150th anniversary. This is great timing on the part of our quad!
Open this link: U23RSVP.CrescentBoatClub.org and please RSVP by Thursday, July 7th.
For any questions please contact Coach Zack Coonz @ 609-226-5570.